| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aleksandrov-Gaj in February is very cold at -10.9 °C (12.38 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Aleksandrov-Gaj February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aleksandrov-Gaj:
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 744.5 kms (462.6 miles) NNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 703.1 kms (436.9 miles) NW
- Pavelec, Russia - 753.5 kms (468.3 miles) NW
- Tambov, Russia - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) WNW
- Voronez, Russia - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WNW
- Saratov, Russia - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NW
- Volgograd, Russia - 333.2 kms (207.1 miles) WSW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) W
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 716.9 kms (445.5 miles) WSW
- Elista, Russia - 536.4 kms (333.3 miles) SW
- Astrakhan, Russia - 432 kms (268.4 miles) S
- Jaskul', Russia - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSW
- Armavir, Russia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) SW
- Pjatigorsk, Russia - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) SSW
- Gorznyj, Russia - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) SSW
- Mahackala, Russia - 799.1 kms (496.5 miles) S