| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aleksandrov-Gaj in July is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.7mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 15:19 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Aleksandrov-Gaj July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aleksandrov-Gaj:
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 744.5 kms (462.6 miles) NNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 703.1 kms (436.9 miles) NW
- Pavelec, Russia - 753.5 kms (468.3 miles) NW
- Tambov, Russia - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) WNW
- Voronez, Russia - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WNW
- Saratov, Russia - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NW
- Volgograd, Russia - 333.2 kms (207.1 miles) WSW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) W
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 716.9 kms (445.5 miles) WSW
- Elista, Russia - 536.4 kms (333.3 miles) SW
- Astrakhan, Russia - 432 kms (268.4 miles) S
- Jaskul', Russia - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSW
- Armavir, Russia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) SW
- Pjatigorsk, Russia - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) SSW
- Gorznyj, Russia - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) SSW
- Mahackala, Russia - 799.1 kms (496.5 miles) S